THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED and the winners were Shameera Laher and Delaine Ramsamy – congrats!
Written in collaboration with Rookie USA
Hello lovely people
I haven’t held a giveaway in YONKS (yonks, such an old-school word, but it seemed to fit here).
Anyway, so the great people at Rookie USA offered me a really cool kids’ apparel giveaway for my readers, plus some stuff for the Mountains, and I jumped at the chance!
We got sent our package last week and in it was some awesome stuff, including two pairs of Converse leggings for Rachel (black and silver), which are SO cool. She’s gone totally off wearing dresses and skirts, because she’s always doing cartwheels and jumping on the trampoline, so these leggings are great for active kids like her. I think she could also wear them under dresses or skirts like in the purple picture below, and it would keep her warm, cosy and stylish in winter. It came with a trendy black top with bow detailing, which she also loves.
Ben got sent some black & grey trackie pants and a Nike windbreaker/top which he’s wearing today in the rain as it has a little hood to keep him dry. He looks so grown up in it – my heart! We also got sent an awesome light grey backpack/tog bag from Jordan which I ‘bagged’ for myself, as it’s the perfect overnight bag (or great if you’re doing a day hike). It’s got all these handy pockets and feels very high quality.
WIN 1 OF 2 HAMPERS FROM CONVERSE KIDS, JORDAN KIDS & NIKE KIDS worth R2500 each
I’m giving away TWO apparel hampers to two lucky readers and each hamper is valued at over R2500!
Please note that the clothing is suitable for infants up to kids age 15.
Here’s a little about the three brands:
Converse Kids unleash their creativity through physical action and social expression and need a wardrobe that allows them to do so. Their offering of durable basics with a twist will allow children to experience the world in all its excitement and diversity.
Jordan Kids equips little legends with functional and fashionable gear that supports their active lifestyle. Staying true to the brand’s basketball heritage, the collection includes athletic apparel that exudes confidence without compromising on comfort and quality.
Knowing that the young athletes of today are the great athletes of tomorrow, Nike gets kids active early, providing comfortable activewear for all ages. The brand’s infant and toddler range consists of attire that is perfect for little athletes in the making, featuring graphic designs and the aspirational logo that everybody knows and loves.
HOW TO ENTER:
- Take a look at the Rookie Kids USA Instagram profile or Facebook page
- Leave 1 comment below this post telling me which outfit/item is your favourite.
- Winners are chosen randomly by a random number generator, so you don’t have to give me long entries/comments.
- Only 1 entry/comment per person (I can see your IP addresses) – duplicate entries will be deleted.
- If you feel like spreading the love on Facebook or Twitter, I’d appreciate you doing just that;)
- This giveaway closes at noon on Sunday 3 June 2018.
- You won’t be able to specify exactly what clothing items you get sent – you will supply your child/children’s gender & age/size and will be sent stock to the retail value of R2500.
- It’s open to those with an SA delivery address only – winners will be chosen randomly and notified via email.
- Prizes will reach the winners 4 weeks from when they are notified (or less).
- The winner can’t have a won a giveaway on this blog within the last 6 months.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash.